Later Life Lending
Speak to us about the options.
There are some considerations and questions to consider when looking at the possibility of Lending against your existing property or possibly purchasing property, with a loan that continues to run into retirement.
Here are some things to consider:
- Which type of later life mortgage is best for me?
- Do I need to change my will?
- Should I release equity in my home to purchase a second property?
- Do I want to help my children onto the property ladder?
- Will my children’s inheritance be affected?
- How will my benefits or pension be affected?
- How would getting a mortgage affect my retirement?
- In 10 years’ time will my current home still meet my needs?
- Do I have a lump sum or savings I can use to repay the capital on my mortgage?
- Could I support a repayment or interest only mortgage on existing or future income?
- What are the other options to consider?
For a discussion around the options and to begin gathering the information to help your informed decisions please contact of Later Life Lending Adviser.
Senior Mortgage & Protection Consultant
Carmen joined Xpress Mortgages in 2014 progressing through the ranks to become an experienced mortgage and protection adviser and is now an integral member of the team. Carmen is also qualified to provide advice on Equity Release.
Tel: 01932 350 641